why god created the heart if only to be broken.????????????
when I've really believe and understand that you were my true love, you go.
why should I feel about it? I know, everybody that came and went. but, let me tell the truth, that I want you to stay forever in my heart. can you?
I was sad when I remember about you, remember about all our memories, the things we've been through together. made me cry in loneliness. I want you, I want you to stay with me forever. though, perhaps it would not be possible. but I believe, if we are meant to be together. we will be back again as before.
I hope. You will not go away. and if you go, I'll wait for you until whenever it. during the time I can. and during the time I was still breathing
Sabtu, 18 Juni 2016
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
RAHASIA
aku tidak tau dari mana aku harus mendeskripsikan tentangmu, intinya. aku tidak pernah merasa menyesal mengenalmu. bahkan jika harus kuputar...
-
Aku merasa sedih untuk apa yang hilang, tapi kupikir mungkin ada pelajaran yang bisa kita dapati dari situ. Masalaluu bukan untuk diperdeba...
-
dear.. Tugas saya hanya sebatas mencintai, Bukan memaksa agar dicintai. Saya percaya tiap hati pasti ada pemiliknya masing masing. Da...
-
Udh na lupain aja, percuma juga lo mewek kaya gini gabakalan bikin dia balik lagi ke lo kan? Lagian dia juga udh ada yang lain kok, harus bi...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar